I have been blessed to love board games and have people in my life that will play them with me. My collection is around 70 games all of which currently I have played and enjoyed.
How long have you been involved in the hobby?
* I have been a fan of Hobby board games since around 2010 when I first played Ticket to Ride and Agricola but I have really only been collecting since around 2019.
What would you change about your collection if you could?
* Where I currently live my collection size could only fit so many games in the closet. However, I am planning to move at the end of the month and this means that my collection can grow. This excites me and worries me at the same time. Like many in the Hobby I enjoy collecting as much as playing sometimes but I’ve never wanted my collection to grow so big that I am not playing games I’m buying.
Favorite games currently:
1. Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition
2. Dune: Imperium
3. War of the Ring: Second Edition
4. Terraforming Mars
5. Western Legends
6. Blood Rage
7. Eclipse: Second Dawn for the Galaxy
8. Ark Nova
10. Caverna: The Cave Farmers
I would love to hear if any of my games are some of your favorites and what games based off of my current collection that you think I might enjoy playing or owning?