The Moebius Corps fleet has converged upon Veridia Prime. They bombard the surface without regard for friend or foe, and the experimental reality-warping propagators have been unleashed unto the unsuspecting populace. Push back the enemy for long enough to stabilize the planet.
#Map: Vermillion Problem
Nukes are launched at random throughout the map.
Enemy Orbital Strikes are periodically fired throughout the map.
Reality warping sludges are crawling towards you. Anything they touch is turned into a copy of the sludge.
#Rating: Brutal +4
#Video Replays on Brutal:
**Player 1 **|**Player 2**
] | ]
] | ]
* Propagators have 450 health, and transform any unit they touch into one of them, effectively killing the unit.
* The first Propagator spawns at 3:30, and a new one spawns every 90 seconds on Brutal.
* Propagators hit ground units, air units, heroic units, and buildings.
* Objects that turn into the propagator have the exact same HP as the propagator that infected it; so a 1-HP Propagator can only make more 1-HP Propagators.
* Spider mines, toxic nests, and banelings can connect with the poopagator before it poopagates them.
* Crooked Sam’s Detonation Charge, Abathur’s Disabling Cloud, and Vorazun’s stuff can all prevent poopagators from poopagating.
* The warning spot for Going Nuclear is the large targeting area. However, you only have 5 Blizzard seconds of warning before the nuke hits.
* Amon has ] of Orbital Strikes.
#Vote for ] and ] !
#Do you like this mutation? ]
Commander of the Previous Week: ] !
Previous Week : ]
Previous Week Approval Rating: ]
**Clearly Superior Version:**